Enhance your optometry practice with this handy accessory for penlights. This accessory provides many benefits, including:
- Perfect for seeing those annoying small frame markings.
- Enables quick and easy assessment of contact lens movement and centering.
- Great for examining the anterior segment when away from a slit-lamp.
- Valuable tool for many out-of-office ophthalmic needs, i.e. screenings, clinics, hospital rounds and nursing home visits.
- Many patients (mechanics, hobbyists, and craftsmen) will appreciate this item not found over the counter.
- When networking, makes the perfect gift to your local school nurse for head lice screening and to remember you also!
Uses a 25.4 mm diameter, high quality acrylic lens.
Penlight is not included.