1) Saladin Near Point Balance Card™ (Saladin Card™): quickly and easily measures vertical and horizontal phorias and fixation disparities. Item # BCSALCD
2) Bernell LetterLight™: This Worth Test flashlight utilizes letter targets, which are used to measure fusion and convergence abilities. Item # BCBS548
3) Vergence Facilitiy Prism Flipper: Contains (2) 6 Base-Out lenses (12PD range) opposite (2) 1.5 Base-In lenses (3PD range) to test vergence abilities in connection with the Bernell LetterLight™. The prism flipper is preferred because it divides the prism equally between the two eyes, reducing suppression and the natural tendency to squint or close the eye that does not have the single prism in front of it. Item # BC1275VF
4) Developmental Eye Movement Test™ (DEM™): Provides an objective methos of assessing fixational and saccade activity during reading and non-reading tasks. Includes tables with standards/norms based on age and grade level. Item #: DEMNV
5) Bernell Fixation Stick with Red/Green Antisuppression Check: Used determine near point of convergence and near point of accommodation, as well as pursuits and suppression. Item #: BCFIX
Disclaimer: Please note that the products offered on our website have not been evaluated or reviewed by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), unless explicitly stated otherwise. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. The products offered on our website are not intended to replace or substitute any advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare professional. It is strongly encouraged that any use of our products in an effort to improve visual skills only be done so under the guidance and supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.