Some of the unique features and benefits of the SVI are:
Saccadic Function - Useful to help enhance eye-hand coordination, visual reaction time, central-peripheral integration.
Tactile Feedback - Uses the hand rather than a keyboard or laser pointer to provide "real life" tactile and proprioceptive feedback.
Hand Speed Function - Useful for Sports Vision both to measure and help increase visual reaction time and hand speed.
"Visual Search" Saccadic Function - Unlike saccadic procedures like the Hart Chart, the SVI Saccade 2 Function simulates real life where the majority of saccades are not to an anticipated fixed point in space, but rather to "unexpected" events in the environment.
Metronome Function - Useful to help enhance rhythm and timing, and visual-auditory integration.
Tachistoscope Functions - Useful to help increase speed of both visual and auditory information processing and memory.
Significant Number of easily modifiable targets and program variables:
• Number of targets - Increases/decreases the level of demand.
• Letter size - increases demand as the letter sizes decrease.
• Tracer: Gives exact feedback on accuracy of eye-hand coordination.
• Central Fixation - Excellent for central-peripheral awareness and integration.
• Combinations of Background and Target Color - Provides perfect cancellation for monitoring of suppression and monocular in a binocular field activities.
• Adjustable Contrast Sensitivity Function- Increases demand.
• Speed Functions - Increases demand, and helps build automaticity.
• Letter, Number and Word Options- variable cognitive demand, especially useful for building automaticity for math, and reading.
• Size of Visual Field: Can be adjusted to central, peripheral or full field. Useful for central-peripheral integration and for hand/arm limitations in younger individuals.
• Visual Field Loading - Targets can be loaded into a filed or quadrans.
• Performance Assessment Features: Automatically records, stores, and prints if desired, all settings plus very wide range of performance responses: speed, accuracy, central peripheral relationships, etc.
Free two month trial and a 24 month interest-free financing option available. Contact for details.