Six areas are assessed and index scores are derived for each. The areas are:
• linguistic organization
• decoding/language mechanics
• auditory processes
Statements in The Listening Inventory Form are rated on a 0 to 5 point scale. Index scores are compared to criterion-based cut-off scores to determine clinical significance.
The Listening Inventory Form is easy to use, designed to automatically direct scores to the appropriate Index column for quick scoring. The manual contains background information as well as a guide for interpretation and use of the observations that were made. Profile forms are provided to assist with score interpretation using convenient graphs.
• TLI is a sensitive measure to identify those at risk for Auditory Processing Disorders (APD).
• TLI is broadly tuned to identify a wide variety of APD characteristics.
• TLI contains questions that help to identify four conditions that often overlap with APD.
• TLI is a tool that requires about 15 minutes to complete and score.
Test Kit Includes:
• 25 Listening Inventory forms
• 25 Profile forms