What is it?Life changing handheld device that converts text to audio in real time from any surface.
Who is it for?Anyone with reading challenges or learning differences such as:
• Low Vision
• Binocular Vision Disorders
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
• Stroke Survivors and more
Benefits1. Enjoy reading independently rather than avoid reading
2. Provides access to any text on any surface
3. Accessible reading for anyone with reading challenges
4. Point & Click to read an entire page or indicate where to begin using laser targeting
5. Allows people to read with ease, gain success on the job or read for fun
6. Ensures privacy - No WiFi or cloud connectivity required
OrCam Read is Revolutionary
Dyslexia study: OrCam enables "independent reading experience"
"Easy to use, comprehensive... text to speech reading device, such as the OrCam Read" is used to "increase quality of reading experiences and promote independent reading... in children with Dyslexia, with an overall goal of improving lifelong literacy outcomes."
- Meghan Baulch MS CCC-SLP, Therapy and Education Connections PLLC
Size and Weight:
Device: 44.5 gr/1.57 oz
Device+Box: 326.5 gr/11.52 oz 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
Battery: 320mAH nominal
Camera: 13 Megapixels
Currently available in English, Spanish, French, and German. Additional language support will be released.
What's in the box?
• OrCam Read
• USB Power Adapter
• USB Cable