Transilluminator 17D Magnifier
Item #: MITM
Every Transilluminator Deserves One
• Perfect for seeing those annoying small frame markings.
• Enables quick and easy assessment of contact lens movement and centering.
• Great for examining the anterior segment when away from a slit-lamp.
• Valuable tool for many out of office ophthalmic needs, i.e. screenings, clinics, hospital rounds and nursing home visits.
• Many patients, (mechanics, hobbyists and craftsmen) will appreciate this item, not found over the counter.
• When networking; makes the perfect gift to your local school nurse for head lice screening and to remember you also!
Uses a 25.4 mm diameter, high quality acrylic lens.
Supplied with a silicone spacer for attachment to all major transilluminators.